Channel Director, Government Relations
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Channel Director, Government Relations to join a passionate team of environmental leaders whose primary goal is to protect and conserve the planet.
As the Channel Director of Government Relations, you are directly responsible for fostering & securing strong relationships with government officials at the Federal and State level. You will facilitate green projects and consulting service clients worldwide. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Relationship Management: you will proactively build relationships with officials to identify their initiatives and environmental goals. You will maintain a consistent line of communication with officials to understand current political climate and potential project impact.
- Government Regulations: you will be knowledgeable of current regulations that have potential project impact. You will actively communicate with officials to ensure you are aware of regulatory changes and official changes that have potential project impact
- Business Development: you will proactively explore & seek to identify projects seeking financing and consulting services
- Networking: you will actively network and build relationships
- Continued Development & Advancement: you will maintain a student mentality and perform additional duties and responsibilities identified by your management or leadership to ensure professional development and growth
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Energy Sales, Government Sales, or Business Development (Minimum 5 Years)
- Existing Government Relationships (Known minimum of 2 years)
- Relationship Management (Minimum 2 years)
- Understanding of local Energy Regulations
- Understanding of local Energy Infrastructure
- Understanding of local Waste Management System
Secondary Degree: Communications, Business Management, Engineering, Science, Math, Legal Studies, Political Science, or related relevant experience
Reliable Internet Access
PC or Laptop, Mobile Device
Government Sales, Renewable Energy Sales, PPA Procurement, Business Development, Relationship Management, Networking, Management, Leadership Experience, Team Building, Paralegal
ConservGeo Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.