Channel Director, Renewable Energy
As the Channel Director of Renewable Energy, you are directly responsible for building relationships with project developers worldwide and facilitating the implementation of their projects.
ConservGeo Corp, 1420 N St NW, Suite 102, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Channel Director, Renewable Energy to join a passionate team of environmental leaders whose primary goal is to protect and conserve the planet.
As the Channel Director of Renewable Energy, you are directly responsible for sourcing projects and identifying consulting service clients. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Business Development: you will proactively explore & seek to identify projects seeking financing and consulting services
- Relationship Management: you will proactively build relationships with key decision makers at existing and potential ConservGeo Corp customers. You will identify & continuously understand their initiatives, needs, impact, and environmental goals. You will maintain a consistent line of communication always and collaborate with all internal departments to ensure our customers’ needs are consistently met.
- Industry Knowledge: you will be knowledgeable and aware of renewable energy initiatives in targeted markets.
- Energy Projects: you will proactively explore & seek to establish new renewable energy opportunities worldwide.
- Networking: you will actively network and build relationships within the industry
- Continued Development & Advancement: you will maintain a student mentality and perform additional duties and responsibilities identified by your managemen