Project Finance Analyst
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Project Finance Analyst to join the ConservGeo Project Finance Department. The Project Finance Analyst (PFA) is a key member of the Project Finance team. The Project Finance team is charged with analyzing portfolios of environmental projects brought to the Company to determine feasibility/bankability. Deal flow includes projects submitted by Channel Directors world wide and those projects originated by the Company.
The PFA directly assists the team in analyzing each project’s data (Concept Notes, Financial Models, Feasibility Studies, etc..) and will move and convert that data into different platforms and formats in a way that is understandable. The PFA will also identify gaps in information and create a one page report identifying readiness for financing and complete project finance intake sheet.
The PFA will also be client facing and have the ability to effectively communicate and recommend how the project can be improved upon to meet project finance requirements.
The PFA directly assists the team through the underwriting process through closed escrow.
The PFA will use analytic, problem solving and financial acumen to structure creative solutions that help our business grow in the rapidly expanding and evolving US renewable energy market. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Review complete project file and analyze it financial readiness
- Move and structure data in proper format in a way that is easy to understand
- Identify gaps within financial model
- Communicate to client what needs improvement upon
- Package project file to be submitted to capital facilities and or investors
- Prepare financial analysis and deliver report to CFO
- Complete Project Intake Data Sheet
- Manage Projects Approval Inbox and may interact with Channel Directors to gather more data
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of two years’ relevant financial experience or education, ideally in renewables.
- Proven ability to perform accurate data analysis and strong financial modeling experience
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proven track record in working in a team
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in finance, economics, project finance
- Strong computational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic with the ability to proactively manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Potential to be creative, flexible, and think critically in tackling a variety of challenges, from the industry level to customer-specific
Reliable Internet Access
PC or Laptop, Mobile Device
Salary + Bonus
ConservGeo Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.